So far this year Mason Williams has delivered £12,924,608 worth of coverage for its clients
Normally going away for any length of time freaks me out a little you always end up working 10 times harder before and after your holiday to make up for it and I’m surgically attached to my iphone. However, when the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity came about to enjoy an extra 25 days holiday I couldn’t resist.
In the spirit of Mason Williams’s 25yr anniversary, here are 25 things I got up to during my time away:
- Saw in the New Year on a Fijian beach
- Travelled the length and breadth of New Zealand in a campervan
- Got a numb tongue drinking Fijian Kava
- Saw my first blue starfish who knew?!
- Climbed an active Volcano in Tongariro National Park, NZ and marveled at the sulphur pools
- Got engaged over a champagne picnic in Sydney’s botanical gardens (after 9yrs he needed to come up with something good!)
- Travelled on the famous Seaspray Schooner to Tom Hanks’s Castaway Island
- Drank crisp Sauvignon Blanc in Marlborough it’s the only place to do so apparently!!
- Shot over the Huka Falls in a Jet Boat and giggled like a schoolgirl throughout
- Hiked up Franz Josef Glacier and spent a day recovering
- Camped at Leonardo di Caprio¹s Beach didn’t spot him unfortunately
- Blagged free tickets to watch Andy Murray go through to Final of the Australian Open, Melbourne
- Drove along the Great Ocean Road
- Enjoyed numerous coconut cocktails
- Sweltered in 49 degree heat in Adelaide
- Gobsmacked at the absolute devastation caused by the Thai Tsunami on PhiPhi
- Was crunched, pushed and clicked into place with a Thai massage ouch!
- Got a lift on a Tuk Tuk driven by a 7yr old on Koh Lanta scary!
- Cuddled a koala- as you do
- Climbed the limestone cliffs on Railei Beach, Thailand
- Offset all the physical exertion by consuming my body weight in Pad Thai and delicious Bangkok street food
- Chilled on the stunning and isolated beaches of Abel Tasman, NZ
- Stepped back in time on Punakaiki Pancake Rocks, NZ
- Celebrated Australia day in Melbourne with a BBQ and beer
- Had an amazing time and thanked my lucky stars for Mason Williams’s 25th birthday celebration!