Molang | Toy Launch at Harrods
- The Molang weekend at the Toy Kingdom in Harrodswas a huge success.
- We engaged with thousands of families at the ‘retail theatre’ event over the course of the weekend, creating huge brand awareness for Molang.
- We also hosted an exclusive media morning for parenting and consumer journalists and their children – 13 consumer, trade, national and parenting titles were represented at the event.
- The ‘retail theatre’ took place for the duration of the weekend,throughout store opening hours.
- There was a Molang photo booth where customers had the chance to dress up and pose,transforming them into a number of different Molang scenarios.
- The Molang and Piu Piu character costume were present throughout the weekend to engage with children.
- Visitors also had the chance to send a Molang brandedpostcard to their best friend, in keeping with the brand values.
- We had a huge space in the soft-toy room of the Harrods Toy Kingdom.We even had their screen fixture wrapped in a Molanggraphic and had Molang episodes playing throughout the weekend, this activity lasted beyond the launch weekend.
The Media Exclusive
- We held an exclusive media event as part of thelaunch activity in Harrods.
- Consumer, national and parenting media were invited with their children to the Toy Kingdom before store opening hours.
- They were treated to all the elements of the retail theatre event as well as a special Molang inspired breakfast and sweet treats, face-painter and goody bag.
Mason Williams is the UK Consumer PR Agency for IPREX – a $350 million network of communication agencies, with 1,800 staff and 115 offices worldwide. Read More