- ACCA – Matt Ashworth, Accounts Assistant has recently completed his ACCA Module F5 Performance Management and Module F7 Financial Reporting course. Matt attended a day release course at Manchester Metropolitan University. Matt is currently awaiting his exam results.
- Breakfast Briefing – Sara Golec attended a training session led by key journalists at Red Online; Lisa Helmanis (Editor), Tabitha Stapely (Deputy Editor & Lifestyle Features Editor), Hannah Rouch (Fashion & Beauty Editor), Sarah Keady (Red Magazine – Living Editor) and [Ben Cooper (Travel Editor)]
- Breakfast Briefing – Emily Conradi attended a training session led by Jonathan Grun, Editor at Press Association. The session covered everything from changing priorities for PA through to how and who to pitch to
- Breakfast Briefing – Sara Golec attended a training session led by Simon Kelner, Editor of The Independent and “i”.
- Breakfast Briefing – MW attended a media training session run by ELLE UK Online and led by Carrie Gorman (Editor) and Emma Sells (Fashion Features Director.)
- Breakfast Briefing – Laura Bruce attended the Daily Express breakfast briefing with Dana Gloger (Consumer Affairs Editor) and Simon Edge (Senior Features Writer).
In This Section
Mason Williams is the UK Consumer PR Agency for IPREX – a $350 million network of communication agencies, with 1,800 staff and 115 offices worldwide. Read More